Songkran Festival 2017
Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat would like to invite all savvy travelers who enjoy immersing themselves in local cultures to join us for Songkran Festival 2017. Come, celebrate the traditional Khmer New Year or Angkor Songkran at your own luxurious hideaway in Siem Reap.
Songkran is the traditional New Year celebrated by Buddhist countries in Indochina such as Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar which starts on 13th of April every year. Filled with amusing celebrations that usually last for three days, Songkran Festival is also referred to as ‘Water Festival’ in these countries. During the Songkran Festival, locals gently pour water on family members and friends as a sign of blessing and for good luck. Water is believed to wash away all the bad luck and this has been a tradition in Indochina for many years. This tradition of pouring water as an act of cleansing has been transformed into more fun water battles as younger generation enjoys a game of water drenching using water guns and buckets.
Book an exclusive 2-night Songkran Festival Package from April 13 – 21, 2017 for an unforgettable Khmer New Year experience. The Cambodian New Year is the best time to experience the colorful traditions of the Kingdom of Wonder.
Songkran Festival 2017 Inclusions:
Navutu Dreams invites guests to experience Khmer New Year in comfort & style and enjoy one of the most celebrated and ‘must-join’ festivals in Cambodia with our Angkor Songkran Festival 2017 package that includes the following:
- US$99.00++ per night, minimum of 2 nights stay
- Accommodation in an Explorer Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Tuk-tuk Airport Pick-up
- Use of a Tuk-tuk for 12 Hours each day
- Tour of the Angkor Wat with an English-speaking Guide
- Welcome Fruits
- Welcome Mocktail
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum of 2 nights required for this package
- Bookable from April 13-21 (Note: This covers the Khmer, Laotian, Thai and Myanmar new year dates.)
- Prior reservations required, subject to availability
- Guests must purchase their own tickets or pass to the Angkor Archaeological site
- Surcharge of US$50++ per room per night for Grand Tour and surcharge of US$80.00++ per suite per night will apply for Grand Suite Family
- Package Code: Songkran2017
Are you an Expat in Asia? Get on board with these specials for expats living in Asia.
- 10% off on our Food & Beverage
- 10% off on Wellness Packages
- 20% off on Spa Offers (Off peak hours)