Holiday Season 2016
Christmas & New Year in the Kingdom of Wonder
Who says festive season has to be cold and cloudy? Break with tradition and change the Christmas liturgy, make the most of your holiday season by exploring the world’s best destination, Angkor Wat in Cambodia. With so many things to see, do and experience in the Kingdom of Wonder, for sure your holiday season will be an unforgettable and unique one, with your loved ones.
At Navutu Dreams, we know exactly how to make Christmas & New Year breaks extra special. With our unique tropical surroundings and calming atmosphere, there is no better place to celebrate this holiday season than our tropical resort in Siem Reap. Just simply rest, relax and we will take care of everything.
- Well-appointed accommodation (Ideal for families & couples)
- Daily breakfast (Asian & Western)
- Tuk tuk shuttle to Angkor Wat temples, 12 hours daily
- Inclusive of Gala Dinner (Christmas & New Year)
- 20% off on any of our treatments at our tropical spa (off-peak hours)
Book Directly With Us and Save Big
- Earn 20% discount on Food and Beverage Offers &
- 20% discount on any of our Wellness Programs
Terms & Conditions:
- Stay period between December 20, 2016 and January 4, 2017.
- Subject to availability, prior reservations required.
- Rates covered by this offer are subject to service charge and prevailing taxes
- Applicable for new bookings only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer
Make these intimate dates a truly memorable experience. Our team has prepared special activities for children and young at heart for Christmas and New Year’s celebrations. Experience what it is like to celebrate the holiday season in Angkor, a holiday season like you have never experienced before.
Early bird discounts are available from bookings made from now until October 15, 2016. This applies for direct bookings only. Please contact us.
What We Have Prepared for the Holiday Season
Our culinary team has curated special dishes for the Christmas celebration. Our menu is home-made, market fresh and locally derived. We have also prepared some treats that will enchant young and old alike on their stay at our resort this holiday season. From Christmas bliss balls to snowman and clock macaroons – there is something for everyone.