Songkran / Khmer New Year 2018
Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat would like to invite all savvy travelers who enjoy immersing themselves in local cultures to join us for Songkran Festival 2018. Come, celebrate the traditional Khmer New Year or Angkor Songkran in your own tropical paradise in Angkor.
Songkran is the traditional New Year celebrated by Buddhist countries in Indochina such as Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar which starts on 13th of April every year. Often referred to as Water Festival, Songkran Festival usually lasts for three days. During the Songkran Festival, locals gently pour water on family members and friends as a sign of blessing and for good luck. In Buddhism, water is believed to wash away all the bad luck which has been a tradition in Indochina for many years.
Book an exclusive 2-night Songkran Festival Package from April 13 – 21, 2018 for an unforgettable Khmer New Year experience. The Cambodian New Year is the best time to experience the colorful traditions of the Kingdom of Wonder.
Songkran Festival 2018 Offer:
Navutu Dreams invites guests to experience Khmer New Year in comfort & style and enjoy one of the most celebrated and ‘must-join’ festivals in Cambodia with our Angkor Songkran Festival Offer.
- Starting from US$88.00 net per night, minimum of 2 nights stay
- Accommodation in an Explorer Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Tuk-tuk Airport Pick-up
- Use of a Tuk-tuk for 12 Hours Daily
- Welcome Fruits
- Welcome Mocktail
- Complimentary Use of Wi-Fi
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum of 2 nights required for this package
- Bookable from April 13-21 (Note: This covers the Khmer, Laotian, Thai and Myanmar new year dates.)
- Prior reservations required, subject to availability
- Surcharge of US$50++ per room per night for Grand Tour and surcharge of US$80.00++ per suite per night will apply for Grand Suite Family
Are you an Expat in Asia? Get on board with these special offers:
- 10% off on Food & Beverage Offers
- 10% off on Wellness Packages
- 20% off on Spa Offers (Off peak hours)